We kindly invite You and all VET teachers and trainers to participate in Lithuania, at Mixed LivLab multiply event “CIRCULAR ECONOMY CHALLENGES FOR INNOVATIONS IN METAL AND ENGINEERING SECTORS”.
The topics of event will be:
- Erasmus+ project CEMIVET: applying circular economy principles for more sustainable welding.
- Circular economy challenges for the Lithuanian engineering industry.
- Is sustainable welding possible / necessary? A view from the perspective of an industrial company.
- Application of sustainability principles in welding work processes: technological aspects.
- How are the principles of sustainability and circular economy integrated in vocational training programs?
The event will be organized in JC Astra LT. One of the oldest companies in the metal processing sector in Lithuania, both in the region and throughout Europe, is known in the black and stainless-steel processing sectors, the largest producer of tanks and pressure vessels in the region, exporting to many European and world countries.
Date: May 18th 2023, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: Alytus – Lithuania, JC Astra LT, more information on website: www.astra.lt
Fee: The workshop is free and open to whoever may be interested in the topic, there is no fee.
Catering: Coffee breaks and lunch will be offered to all the participants with no fees applied.*
Travel to Lithuania: You should fly to Lithuania to recommended airports: Vilnius Airport or Kaunas Airport. After that travel to Alytus directly from the airport by bus.
Accommodation: : Recommended hotel – Hotel Senas Namas in Alytus.*
More information by e-mail: email@example.com
* – The organizers will pay for one day’s meals and one night’s hotel accommodation for foreign participants.